Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here Comes the Sun.......

I am LOVING today's weather! I hope that warm weather is finally here to stay! I think it just puts everyone in a better mood and makes life a little easier! It seems like everyone I have had to deal with today has been extremely nice and a pleasure to deal with! Maybe this will also help people start being more positive with the economy and what not! So thanks to everyone I've talked with today!
NOW>>>>>>>on another note......this warm weather just makes my itch to be on the water worse! AAAHHHH!!!!!!
But I am getting excited about our "Movies on the Water" promo we are getting ready for this summer! It's going to be a blast! Imagine....a "drive-in" on the water .....I guess I should say"boat-in"...We got our Projector a week or so ago and tried it out on our deck......so much fun! I can't wait to do it on the water! I'll get back with everyone on date of when we are going to have our first event!

1 comment:

  1. Oooohh, that sounds fun! Which we were there to join!

    ReplyDelete