Monday, March 30, 2009

Sound off.......but thankful!

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get better about posting more often! I just wanted to take a second to sound off....... I have been saying for MONTHS about how tired I am of hearing SO much negative BS in the news.....I'm glad we (me & teddy) stopped watching it so we could do our thing and be positve and keep doing business! We are doing GREAT with our business and are VERY thankful! But, it seems as though everyone asks us how we are doing and they assume we are "down, not selling anything, or about to go out of business"!!!!! What the H*LL!! We heard those things so much we actually questioned ourselves if we were doing well and double checking things! Guess what, WE ARE DOING GREAT! Some people like one of my neighbors....I'd like to tell them to stick it for thinking we'd be going out of business. We are ahead of last year and last year in a down economy we were up from the year before! So I would like to say thanks to those of you who still believe in us and support us! It is Greatly appreciated and we are thankful for everything that we have been able to do! I hope to post again soon but we are having an open house @ the dealership this week and I wil be very busy! Until then.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear y'all are doing great! Dont worry about the news and what others say. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete