Friday, April 24, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend.....

So this should be a very exciting weekend! FINALLY, weather in the mid 80's for several days in a row and lots of fun things to do! We're going to the Branham's tonight to help do some things to their boat to have it ready for Saturday night! So I know we'll have fun tonight...Cara loves playing with Edward & Jourdin, Chris & Teddy with have fun working on the boat, and Christina & I will enjoy just hanging out and chatting! Then tomorrow after work we are headed to the LAKE...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are hosting a Boat-in as most of you know(our version of the drive-in but you can only come by boat)! This was suppose to be our "trial-run" to get one under our belt before Summer........Well........now it seems as though there's going to be 30-40 boats or more! I've had a half dozen phone calls this morning alone asking me about it, and numerous people throughout the week telling us they are going to come with their "crew". So here we go...head first into things as usual! I'll post pictures Monday! I can't imagine how big it will be when we actually advertise it! So here's to a fun filled warm, nice weather weekend that I hope everyone gets to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Hope the boat-in was a hit. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete