Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pround Aunt...



Hey everyone! Just wanted to brag a little...... I am always a proud Aunt for many reasons! But , today my nephew Tanner had his last day of school and it was awards day. He got EVERY award but one!!!!!! And has the highest overall GPA!!!!!!!! He has just finished the first grade and I am so excited and proud of him! Most of you know, but some don't, Tanner was diagnosed with asperger autism when he was about Cara's age. Through extensive therapy and GREAT persistent parents...he was finally considered "normal" about a year and half ago. I have always loved him and said that he's the smartest kid I know and he has proved that! He has tons of friends and loves everybody!




I LOVE YOU TANNER!!!!!!


Christie, Jamie, & Tanner Wallace
(this was @ Disney on Ice back in the Fall)
I am also very proud of ALL of my nieces and nephews, they have ALL done very well and won awards and what not! Congrats:
Tyler, Ryley, Lexi, Mackenzie, Sydney, Carley, Cameryn, Madison, & Morgan.
I am also very proud of my niece Kayce for growing up to a beautiful, successful, smart young woman. She is getting married in Jamaica October 3rd, 2009 and myself along with Teddy and Cara are VERY excited for her and can't wait to go!
WE LOVE ALL YOU GUYS :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this made me teary-eyed. Thank you! I can't wait for yall to be in Jamaica with us. We love you!

    ReplyDelete