Thursday, February 4, 2010

2010 Here we go....

Well, I obviously have not updated in a LONG time! But part of my resolution is to be better at keeping everyone updated! So to fill you in since the last blog...........long story short, we did a lot of GREAT traveling, had some great holidays, and BAM!!!! 2010 is here! We are VERy excited about this year and what it may bring! We are already up in our business, had some pretty snow, and are already hitting the gound running with work!


Work should run a little smoother this year since we hired 2 new guys to help us out! So We should get to spend more time with Cara and our Friends.


Right now the Boat Show is going on and we are VERY busy! It has been very cold and I keep looking at warm pics from our travels over the Fall/Winter so I thought I'd share a few!



Here ya go.......
Can you tell we like water???




No comments:

Post a Comment