Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thanks for the compliments!

Hey everyone! It's been a little bit of a challenging week this week with work. Which either lead me to remember a few things or forced me to remember a few things! Anyway, if I ever get down, which isn't often, I try to do or think of things to bring me back up! Plus there is always someone who is worse off than me! So I started thinking about a few things that have been said to me or Teddy just since this first of the year! So hear goes!

These are from our employees:
"you guys are so good to me! I'm learning something new everyday"

"I've never been this happy at a job before! I can't wait til our season kicks in"

"My family says they can see a change in me. that I'm a much happier person now."

" I love my job"


These are from customer:
"my husband said when we left here the other day, 'I've got a gut feeling about those people, I wanna go business with them', and here we are picking which one we want!"

"I'm buying from you becuase you make me feel comfortable"

"You live for the sell don't you?"

"We can tell how passionate you are with your business"

"that's it, were done? y'all make this too easy!"

"your Boaters 101 is priceless"


So I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone! Small comments and compliments can can a LONG way! Thanks for brightening my day both when you said then and down the road when I needed them!

So say something nice to someone today and give them a smile! It goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment